Advanced Pistol II
The T.H.E. Advanced Concealed Carry classes are built around the average everyday concealed carry citizen who has the desire to become more proficient with his choice of firearm by learning how to protect himself and loved ones in any type violent encounter.
- Firearms Safety
- Principles of Personal Defense
- Combat Mindset
- Review of Stance, Grip, Trigger Control
- Developing the Flash Sight Picture
- Developing Draw Speed to First Shot
- Engaging Threats while Advancing
- Engaging Threats while Withdrawing
- Creating Time and Distance
- Disarming Techniques
- Movement Drills
- Trigger Speed and Controlling Recoil
- Quick Fire
Prerequisites: Must be 21 years of age. Have a Concealed Carry License.
- Eye and Ear protection,
- Strong side holster
- Water to hydrate
- 200 rounds of Ammo, more if you shoot a hi-cap.
Length of Course: 4 hours
Maximum Students: 5
|Advanced Pistol II|