This course is designed to enhance your personal defensive firearms skills. It will introduce participants to realistic situations they will potentially face in their day to day environment.
Some of the topics we will cover are:
- Balancing Speed and Accuracy
- Effective Trigger Manipulation
- Handgun Fighting Positions
- Defense against Carjacking, Includes firing from a vehicle.
- Increasing your Defensive Options
- Enhancing your Weapon Presentation
- Maintaining Continuity of Fire
- Managing Malfunctions
- 360 degree Close Quarter Engagement (SUL)
- Shooting on the Move
- Dealing with Multiple Adversaries
- Effective use of Cover
- Weapons Retention and Disarming
- Close Quarter Fighting techniques
- Instinctive shooting
This is up close and personal training designed to help you increase your ability to defend your life or that of a loved one or associate.
- Handgun (bring the handgun you normally carry)
- Strong Side holster
- 3 magazines; magazine holders;
- Ear and Eye protection
- 400 Rounds of Ammunition
- No V-neck shirts or open toed shoes.
- Bring your own water, drinks, lunch, snacks etc
Course Length: 8 Hours
Cost: $ 200.00