Sightless II- Point Shooting
Combat Pistol Techniques and Tactics
We are going to take you from bad breath distance all the way out to getting up on your sights. Multiple threats and movement drills and skills will be the emphasis of this course along with developing the mindset and instinctive tactics to engage in a deadly force encounter and survive.
Part I-Review of previous skills learned in Sightless I to get everyone up to speed
- Elbow up-Elbow down (EUED) or ½ hip
- ¾ Hip
- Point Shoulder
- Nose Indexed 2 handed Quick Fire
- Close Quarter Fighting techniques
- ¼ hip (Quarter Hip) or EU
- Shooting from Cover/Concealment (Auto, building, corners etc)
- Shooting on the Move (including oblique angles, forward, backward, lateral and “S” drills.
- Multiple Threat Engagement (up to 4 at one time)
- Creating Time and Distance
- Reactive Instinctive shooting and tactics
- Timed Speed Drills
Prerequisites: Must be 21 years of age. Have a Concealed Carry License. Have attended a prior Threat Focused or Sightless 1 course.
- Eye and Ear protection,
- Strong side holster
- Water to hydrate
- 500-700 rounds of Ammo (depending on single stack or dbl stack)
Length of Course: 8 hours
Call 386-479-2587 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for class schedule.